The Omni Recliner is the feature piece in the Omni 4827 collection. Function, style, and comfort all come together in this super plush recliner that is available in four fabric colors. The ultimate in comfort, this Pow’r Lift Full Lay-Out Chaise Recliner offers an extra-large scale, heavy-duty recliner. With a side storage pouch, tufted back, and plush pad roll arm, and power-lifting base, this recliner chair is the ultimate in style and functionality. Perfect for lounging in front of the TV or curling up with your favorite book, the Omni Recliner is sure to become the most popular seat in your house. The Construction of these recliners feature:
1. Omega Reclining Mechanism, with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.
2. 100% Steel Seat Box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. No warping or splitting in this critical area!
3. Direct Drive Cross Bar, ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence for longer life.
4. Unitized Steel Base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.
5. Spring System, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.
6. Only premium grade, 8-gauge sinuous No-SagTM steel wire, seat springs are used to provide superior support and comfort in the seating system.
7. Each corner joint of the solid hardwood seat box is double doweled and steel "L" brackets are screwed on for durability and quality.
8. Each arm assembly is attached to the seat box using heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) for superior quality and durability
9. Furniture-grade plywood is precision cut on our C.N.C. saws to create interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon joints are used throughout our frame for strength.
Related Items Available from Omni 4827
View other items in the Omni 4827 collection available from Knight Furniture in the Sherman, Gainesville, Texoma Texas area.