- About Craftmaster Furniture
- Design Options
- Environment Initiative
- Made in USA
Life. Home. Comfort.
Craftmaster specializes in custom-order upholstery furniture that is fashionable, yet affordable. Its fine-quality products feature over 120 living room styles, over 100 accent chairs and ottomans, over 30 recliner styles, and over 1000 fabric options. Custom arm, back, leg, finish, and seam options are also available, making Craftmaster an industry leader in custom order! Founded in North Carolina, Craftmaster continues to be manufactured in the USA, and is proud to be the exclusive upholstery manufacturer of the Better Homes & Gardens Furniture Collection and the Paula Deen Home Collection.
Quality - It's What's Inside That Counts
Sofa & Chair
- Hardwood Frame Consisting Of 5/4 Inch Hardwood Rails And 13/16 Inch Hardwood Laminates.
- Heavily Padded Arms.
- Tie Wires On Back & Seat Springs For Additional Support.
- Heavy Gauge Sinuous Wire Springs For Durability And Comfort.
- Heavily Padded In-Back.
- 100% Dacron Polyester Fiber Back Cushion Encased In A Sewn Ticking With Separate Compartments To Prevent Fiber Fall Down.
- 1.8 Density High Resiliency Foam Core With Dacron Fiber Wrapping.
- Fully Lined Tailored Skirts.
- Padded Edge Roll.
- Insulated Seat Pad For Added Comfort.
- Joints Are Mortise And Tenon Or Double Dowelled, Glued, & Corner Blocked For Durability.
- Wood Legs On Skirted Frames Are Built Into The Frame For Strength & Durability. Exposed Wood, Decorative Legs Are Securely Mounted To The Base Of The Frame.
- All new Leggett & Platt , three way, push arm recliner mechanism.
- Automotive seat box constructed with 1" square metal tubing.
- Heavy gauge sinuous wire seat springs with double tie wires for additional support.
- Engineered hardwood plywood and rail construction with solid mechanism mounting board.
- Rails have inter-locking joints that are glued and blocked for stability.
- Arms & wings are heavily padded with foam and dacron polyester wrapping.
- Outside backs are closed and detailed to provide a quality presentation.
- 100% Dacron polyester fiber back cushions baffled and sewn to maintain shape and comfort.
- Reversible seat cushions constructed with 1.8 density foam and pocketed metal coil insert.
- Insulated 1/2 " seat padding covered with a non-slip denim for noise prevention.
- Seat box edge are padded with edge roll.
- Extension ottomans are padded with 1" foam and bolted with T-nuts.
- All exposed frame components are covered with cambric for a more finished look.
- Detachable hardwood legs that are finished.
- Solid laminated outarms and outback.
- Back cushions are baffled, channeled and zipper removable.
- 100% Leather product.
- True 8-way hand tied coil spring system.
- Heavy duty interlocking frame construction.
Cushion is high quality 1.8 density foam DACRON wrapped on both sides.
Covers - 1,100 fabrics in stock, with a wide-range of patterns and styles to choose from. Custom upholstered products shipped in 30 days or less!
- Fabrics are updated twice a year based on the latest color, styles, and trends.
- Fabrics are easily used across Craftmaster, Better Homes & Gardens, and Paula Deen upholstery products.
- 100% leather upholstery available; manufactured overseas
Designing a room full of furniture has
never been so easy!
1. Choose Your Arm
1. Choose Your Back (Loose or Semi-Attached)
1. Choose Your Welt
Create your own sofa, chair or sectional to reflect your own personal style in 4 easy steps.
1. Choose Your Arm
1. Choose Your Back
1. Choose Your Leg
1. Choose Your Finish
Craftmaster offers an Earthcare Inside program for all upholstered fabric styles made in our North Carolina facility.
The Earthcare Inside program features environmentally friendly products designed with you in mind. This program embraces components created from renewable or recycled materials, products that have a smaller environmental footprint while maintaining the highest quality and value.
EFEC is an environmental management program developed by the American Home Furnishings Alliance (AHFA) to help create and maintain a strong and proactive environmental program within the industry.
- Recycle Waste (fabric, paper, plastic, metal)
- Active Energy Conservation Plan
- Soy Based Cushions
- Reformulated Wood Finishes
Made in America
Craftmaster’s rich American history began in 1972 in the rural town of Taylorsville, North Carolina, the region of the U.S. where furniture is more than a business, it’s a family tradition. It started as the vision of two native North Carolinians, Jack Stokes and Steve Lackey, who had a goal of building the finest quality upholstered furniture that is fashionable, yet affordable. The company has since grown from 20 people to over 500 employees today, and the furniture manufactured in North Carolina continues to be made the old- fashioned way – by hand, with pride. Craftmaster was purchased in May 2006 by Samson Holdings and has continued to grown, making it one of the most well known upholstery manufacturers in the USA.