We are committed to your satisfaction. Returning a product can be stressful on customers, so we’re here to help you get it right the first time. Our talented product specialists are available to help you select the right product for your needs and application. We encourage you to take advantage of our expertise before making your purchase.
If a return is necessary, your sales associate can help facilitate the return. To start the return process, call or email us at the phone number or email address found on our
Defective Products: Most of our products include a one-year parts and labor warranty. See your product literature or speak with one of our product specialists for details. If your product is defective upon arrival, notify product specialist of the problem within 48 hours of receiving goods.
Damaged Products: All of our shipments are 100% insured. Product(s) damaged during shipping are eligible for exchange at no charge to you. Product(s) will be delivered by one of our delivery teams for all local deliveries; Feel free to call us for our local delivery area. Upon delivery, inspect your product for damage. If the product is damaged, you have the right to refuse the delivery. We will contact you to schedule another delivery. Freight delivery policy varies. For more information, you can call or email us at the phone number or email address found on our
The Product Does Not Meet Your Needs: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you will need to contact the store regarding any cancellation or return. Any returned products must be free of any cosmetic damage. Products that do not meet these requirements may not be eligible for return or may incur a 20% restocking fee. Shipping and installation charges from our warehouse are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for shipping and installation charges incurred when returning a product.
Special order merchandise may be subject to a 20% restocking fee — even if not yet delivered.
The customer agrees to the terms and conditions published above when they place a completed order with our company. In addition, the customer authorizes their credit card company to abide by these terms. We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
Refunds will be handled according to our store’s policies. Please
Knight Furniture's 45 Day Comfort Warranty
- A customer must purchase a KnightGuard mattress pad to utilize the comfort warranty. If a mattress pad is not purchased there is no comfort warranty. Comfort warranty exchanges are not available on custom order bedding and adjustable bases.
- Due to Texas state health regulations, any returned bedding must be sanitized and sold as used bedding. Therefore, a $75.00 restocking fee will be charged on any comfort exchange.
- You should sleep on your new bed a minimum of 30 nights. If after that time you are uncomfortable on your bed you may return it through the 45th day. The comfort warranty ends after 45 days. Comfort exchanges are limited to the same size bedding with a limit of one exchange.
- The mattress exchange should be of equal or greater value. If a less expensive mattress is chosen, the price difference would become and in-store credit. Refunds are not available. If a more expensive mattress is chosen, the price difference would become an in-store credit. Refunds are not available. If a more expensive is selected the customer is responsible for paying the difference. If a new mattress is re-selected from the same vendor, only the mattress would be exchanged. If the customer switches to a different vendor on their exchange, we would exchange the complete set.
- Important: Tempurpedic comfort exchange must be done under Tempurpedic's guidelines (not Knight Furniture's guidelines). Tempurpedic charges $300 return fee on comfort exchanges. It is still a Knight Furniture requirement that a KnightGuard mattress pad be purchased to handle the exchange with Tempurpedic.
- KnightGuard Mattress pads are not returnable. Pillows and sheet sets by any manufacturer are not returnable. Adjustable bases from any manufacturer are not returnable.